Monday, August 1, 2011

Goodreads

I joined the Goodreads website.  I am really enjoying using the site.  I have also entered the 2011 Reading Challenge, even though it's August.  I have opted to read 25 books for the challenge.  I have also submitted the Reading Challenge as an adult patron activity to the Library Director.

Notice the cool customized widget I have added to my blog?  It shows 5 of the books I have on my Reading Challenge List.

In order to be a Librarian 2.0, I've got to use the technology.  That's what I'm doing.  I try to make practical application of the Cloud Computing technology I have been introduced to.  It's the only way I'm going to be able to help our patrons.




Melissa's bookshelf: to-read


Have a Little Faith








tagged:
to-read


Catching Fire








tagged:
to-read


Mockingjay








tagged:
to-read




goodreads.com



No comments:

Post a Comment