Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Beyond Method 12

  • What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
Social Cataloging and Librariesn and
eBooks and eReaders and libraries
Capture your computer screen
All three were pieces of technology that I can immediately put in to practice for me personally and professionally.

  • How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I love learning.  My sincere hope is that irregardless of budget constraints (federal, state, city) these type of learning opportunities will flourish.
  • Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
The surprise was how much of the technology I will be able implement into daily activities in our library and how much I will be using for myself.
  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?And last but not least…
I can't imagine improving upon your finished format/concept but I'm certain you will.  I can't wait for the next offering.
  • If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
Oh yes I most definitely will participate!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment