Monday, April 2, 2012

Beyond Method #12

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
Ebooks, NextGen Presentations, Capture your computer screen were my favorites

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I have always enjoyed learning and exploring new information.  The format for this training is perfect for the way I best absorb knowledge.  It has also been great to revisit the modules for a refresher as needed.  I would definitely like to participate in a similar program if one become available.  


I must admit that I have often wondered how Naomi keeps up with everything:  webinars, reminders, monitoring the registered participants, sending out the certificates and coordinating with the various entities providing training.  You go Wonder Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment